These easy-to-make bows will be gracing a few of my presents this year. I've found a lot of inspiration in magazines lately. This one is from Whole Living. Enjoy!
Making a Bow (found in whole living)
What you'll need:
- Magazine pages or any other paper material you want to use (you'll need one page per bow)
- Scissors or a paper cutter
- Double-sided tape
- A ruler
- A pencil
1. Cut the page lengthwise into nine 3/4-inch-thick strips of the following heights:
- Three 11" strips
- Three 10" strips
- Two 9" strips
- One 3.5" strip
2. Twist each strip to form a loop at each end. Make a circle out of the smallest (3.5") strip.
3. Secure the ends with a piece of double-stick tape.
4. Layer and stick, starting with the longest strips. End with the circle in the center.