HELLO!

posted on: March 29, 2011















- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





This weekend flew by! We went to the second installment of Box City on Friday...amazing. If you didn't gather from the pictures, it was an event (put on by New Times and Meathead Movers) involving moving trucks that housed music and art (two things that keep me going!). The night was full of live tunes, dancing, glow in the dark goodness, paint!, jugglers, street performers, food, (and best friends). Block party meets carnival! I'm already looking forward to installment 3.

On Sunday we hit the flea market and the farmers market. No scores from the flea but beautiful goods from farmers. And a big thank you to my house guests for the beautiful flowers that are making my week!

What did you do over the weekend?!
J.
PS This is kind of silly but I entered a contest to win an Ipad...can you help me win it!? Click here for deets.

11 comments:

  1. Whaat?? Music and art in trucks?? AND unicycles?? geez I'm missing out!

    Shoes: liked. iPad: on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flea and Farmer. My two favorites.

    I love the pics. They're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am in love. All these are great. My fave are first photo and the black and white of the band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I love getting glimpses of your area. I cannot wait for the markets to open up here in Montreal, anytime now though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the asparagus shot. :) although hailey is jealous that the cocker spaniel was featured and not her. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy crap! I'm so jealous that you got to experience something so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks like so much fun! One of the many reasons I want to move to SLO, to have interesting things to do and places to go (and awesome people to hang out with!) all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your weekend sounds excellent! How cool that must have been!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many stellar photographs! Wish I could take photography lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that Josh carrying the eggs? Love that shot. And who would think of putting the asparagus like that? Well, you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, that looks like such fun! And those eggs and citrus look deeee-lish!!

    Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete

I ART U All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger