wear addiction is a fashion accessories shop that specializes in handmade and vintage goods. based out of portugal, ana, the designer behind the shop creates about 90% of the inventory--and the other 10% is made up of unique vintage finds. shop now and get 15% off your entire purchase by using the discount code "IARTU!
there will be two winners for this giveaway! check out wear addiction and leave a comment on this post with your fave item, along with which of the above pieces you'd love to snag. giveaway ends march 8.