AROUND THE WEB, LINKS, AND NYC.

posted on: October 03, 2011

I'm headed to the Big Apple tomorrow morning! That's right NYC, I'm comin' for you! It's been a crazy last few days finishing up some work, shooting a wedding, and tying up loose ends on the internets but I thought I'd link a few guest posts and features around the web from the last month that I've failed to share with you. As for when I'm away, enjoy an incredible lineup of guest bloggers this week (and part of next) here on I ART U.

CRU, issue 2

// Le Grand Cru recently released their second issue of CRU and it's filled with inspirational stories, people, and some major eye candy. They asked me to share the ACE hotel snaps from my recent Seattle trip in the zine. So cool! Thank you so much Tommy and Mike. Check out the issue here.

// Incredibly honored to be featured on Jessica's blog, Destined to Design, in her "For the Record" series. Take a peek into my world here.

// Andrea from Fly asked if she could use an image for this rad feature of the lovely and ever-so-talented Justina (along with awesome snaps from Dab). Of course the answer was yes! Be inspired by the bright, bold, and beautiful, Justina. (Just found another feature on J...here!)

// Get your frittata on with this guest post on Pennyweight.

...OK, enough of that. Stay tuned for some serious creatives here in the coming days. 

P.S. I'll be available for hire in NYC from October 6th to the 11th if anyone is interested in a photoshoot (engagement, portrait, studio, etc.). Email me at iartu.jennifer(at)gmail(dot)com to inquire. I'd love to work with some of you east coasters! 

7 comments:

  1. wow girl!! soo many exciting things happening for you!! have fun in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dude, are you ever home anymore? Haha. Have lots of fun, can't wait to see photos from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay NYC! have so much fun. i really, really want to visit the city in the fall. i can't wait to see the photos you take around the city. i'm just assuming you're going to. :) Off to check out these linky links. I love me some frittata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the blog on destined to design..it was so fun to read more about you! have a blast in nyc!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip! NYC in the fall is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for the beautiful shots!! Can't wait for more creative collaborations! HOPE YOU'RE HAVING AN AMAZING TRIP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JENNNNNNNNNlady! URGH I can't believe I've missed my chance and treating your coffee and a tour of the studio. Are you home already? Please tell me you're still around.

    LOVE AND KISSES!

    ReplyDelete

I ART U All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger