The Woolly Pocket Re-imagined

posted on: December 11, 2012

IMG_0718
2012-12-11_0001
IMG_0758IMG_0764
IMG_0787
The good people over at Woolly Pocket kindly sent me their newly re-imagined living wall planter. It's been a few weeks since we planted our herb garden and it is thriving like crazy! The things I love about the new planter: the affordable price, the self-watering tank, ease of assembly, and most importantly, it's eco-friendly! I will miss the "woolly" of the old "Woolly Pocket" (note: they are still available!), but overall I am pleased with the design of their new living wall planter.

Sign up for their newsletter to keep up-to-date with their happenings and to also receive special deals. My friend David (aka Dabito of OBN) has been creating the sweetest illustrations that have been delighting my inbox lately!

15 comments:

  1. I love this - would be perfect for my balcony! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! i wish it were warm and summery here so i could be growing things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! Dreaming of one (and warmer months!)! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is seriously so brilliant. i can never get my watering levels straight and feel like such a failure every time i kill another round of basil/rosemary/cilantro. i just can't keep herbs alive, so thanks for sharing! (p.s. do you have to hang this, or can it sit on a level surface?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looks like this could be a solution for you, mary! ours is sitting on level surface right now, but i think it's meant to be hung! you could do either/or though! thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  5. that's rad! i recently also plant a new herbs garden at our backyard!! not all of them looking all healthy tho; looks like they grow beter at suumer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool! i am the worst at anything plant-related. but i would totally give this a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are great for small spaces in the city, shoko! ours are thriving right now and it's been pretty low maintenance!

      Delete
  7. What? Self watering? Where has this been my whole life? I manage to kill the ready-planted herbs you buy from the supermarkets so this is just what I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) this new self-watering planter has been great! you should def. give it a go!

      Delete
  8. I love it! Living in the city, finding the space for a garden (even a small one!) is hard. I am, however, moving in a few weeks to a place that has a small balcony. I can't wait to start growing herbs again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these would be perfect for a small balcony, latrina! let me know if you try one out!

      Delete
  9. i'm not going to lie- that's kind of awesome!

    p.s. jealous that you can plant stuff in the middle of the winter. i miss my herbs!

    ReplyDelete

I ART U All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger