Hembakat är Bäst

posted on: September 27, 2010


monday morning goodness? yes please!



ikea recently released a new cookbook in Sweden--Hembakat är Bäst (Homemade is Best)!
the 30 recipes in the book have an image of the ingredients before, and an image of the finished deliciousness. 
shot by Carl Kleiner and styled by Evelina Bratell!
...now to find out how i can get my hands on a copy (word is they are giving them out in stores for free in Sweden...what?! help this sister out)!

have a good week!
j.

13 comments:

  1. Whoa.
    I do not know what to say about how incredibly cool this is.
    Just, whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! great pics for a monday morning.
    hope you had a good weekend, jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I'm in Mexico, not in Sweden :(
    I need my copy, incredible

    ReplyDelete
  4. so freaking awesome. why didn't we think of this first?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i could lay this out every morning, i'd probably cook more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. free in sweden??!!?? not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those compositions...makes me wish I was more organized when cooking. Everything in its place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ikea? sweden!? wow, soo cool~!! i LOVEEEEEEE all of these photos, the composition is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i heard about that and I emailed Ikea asking how i could get a copy. i'll let you know when they respond!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these photos. just bought an ikea lamp yesterday....too bad i wasnt in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete

I ART U All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger