(via hilda grahnat)
The list below will be updated frequently this week!
1. w+k studio poster via GOOD
2. red circle organic tee
3. help japan digital print via panjapop
4. bokeh digital illustration
Check out this post from bloesem--a sweet roundup from an awesome blog. Also, buy anything from
Mike Perry's shop and 100% of the proceeds will go to Japan.
- 20% of all sales from Abby's print shop from now until Sunday (3/23) will be donated to the American Red Cross. Or buy this print and $8 will be donated to the ARC.
- March 18th, a Bloggers Day of Silence
- Help Japan Tee-100% donated
- 100% of profits from purchases (until March 24th) from Lily's shop will be donated to Japan relief
- Great roundup in Kate's list of 100% profit donation shops/items
- Photographer Alicia Bock has four limited edition prints for sale-profits will go to the Red Cross (via down and out chic)
Yoko has just returned from Japan where a lot of her family and friends are--she was there when the earthquake happened and has witnessed so much of the devastation that has taken place. She is donating 10% of her profits to the Red Cross. shop HOMAKO. HEARTS + HANDS-A raffle for Japan Help Heal Japan T-Shirts from Jedidiah