December Sponsors

posted on: December 02, 2011

december sponsors-3

Hello, December! I am thankful for my awesome sponsors this month. Be sure to click on over to their shops and blogs--there is so much talent happening on the right-hand side of I ART U. If you're looking to shop for local/handmade gifts this season...take a look-see. ;)

Sponsors in red.
1 Blog--So much style over on Lawn Party. (source)
2 Shop--Beautiful handmade soap by Hwasoon Kim, Morning Calm.
3 Blog--Jessica's wishlist has me drooling!
4 Shop--Gold dipped bead via A Merry Mishap.
5 Shop--LET IT BE via Restyle Prints.
6 Shop--Spanish Sunset via Ribbon Squirrel.
7 Blog--Beautiful portrait session on Once Wed of Travis and Elise (Pennyweight).
8 Blog--A French themed mixtape for your ears via Live and Enliven.
9 Shop--Stay warm with a cowl this winter via ECG Design.
10 Blog--Colorful paper by Minimega via The Veda House.

6 comments:

  1. Eres fantastica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jennifer. :-) This collection is quite stunning. Especially "Let it be",I love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, lady! I feel amazing being in a group with so many great designers & artists. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ART U All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger